Thursday, March 10

"Why", You Ask?

Because I am a Pysch student lah, so I like to play mind games. Just kidding! :P

Anyway, some random bits before I call it a day though my body has started shutting down starting from my brain so whatever you are reading from now onwards is purely non-cognitive.

I am thoroughly amazed at how pretty my black nail polish (which I keep in the refrigerator for good measures) are holding up even w/o top and/or bottom coat. I know, so bad for my nails right? Trust me, I painted them based on impulse thinking I'll take them off by night but I am surprisingly pleased with them so yup, they're staying on for at least a couple more days.

That is, at most only till Sunday night, cause as you already know, working life starts on Monday.

I am absolutely pleased with my Etude Eye Primer. Seriously.

I just did the Are you Bipolar Test on Blogthings. It says I am 92% bipolar and I should consult a doctor. *inserts a hysterical laughter followed by a long pause* Maybe I should really be concerned! Lol

The only 2 things I didn't check on the list was: No one has accused me of being reckless and out of control and I have not been suicidal at times - maybe once or twice but isn't that kinda normal?

I think that should be it for now. Oyasumi!

No comments: