Sunday, March 27

Sneak Preview

So, convo is in 2 weeks time. I am actually getting pretty excited!

Anyway, today's post is going to be pretty random.

Here's an article I thought was pretty amusing and something I would encourage you to read. Credits to Mandy for finding this one!

I am pretty surprised, I actually have more readers than I had assumed. Hello those of you who have recently commented / are reading!

If you noticed, I used the word "pretty" in 4 of the sentences above! I would have made it 5 but I am thinking it's not necessary though if you insist, the fifth sentence was going to sound something like this...

I am _____!

I am sure you know how to complete the sentence, it's pretty common sense. Hahaha.

Was talking to Chaiboy about my "superficialness" because of my latest infatuation with using make up (almost on a daily basis, it's bad!) and the conversation led to a photo of Twiggy with her crop haircut, this:


Actually looks pretty good eh?? But I dare not try. Confirm will regret this one.

Have a fantastic Sunday everyone! <3

No comments: