Friday, March 11

Today Is Random Photo Post Day

Good morning you all! :))

It's drizzling outside, and it feels super nice! I just woke up, haven't brushed my teeth yet, I can smell doggie's poop somewhere, and I am having a bad hair day, braids here we go again!

Still, it seems like it'll be a good day...

Was in MV on Tues for lunch with the kawan and guess who we saw!

Speed camera in town - Its function is to catch the train that exceeds speed limit
Was in the car with Mike and Chaiboy, and it was one of them who came up with the idea, was supposed to send this in to The Star for the RM50 picture but I got lazy

This is how close Kong parked the Waja to the wall on Sunday. So really, all the scratches aren't created by me okay thanks!

Weird parking lot in The Gardens. Such a waste of space!


Ahhh, Mommy's on half day today! :))

No comments: