Thursday, March 24

10 Things You (Probably) Do Not Know About Me

I added the world probably for safety measures.
  1. I have a handsome friend.
  2. I like to think of myself as a good person, but, sometimes I find it really hard to believe.
  3. I feel most tired when things I feel / do / believe/ hope are incongruent with each other.
  4. My playlist has more Korean songs than all other languages combined.
  5. I am super anal when it comes to applying nail polish.
  6. I use the hairdryer more when my hair is short.
  7. I hold grudges.
  8. I actually think I make a good housewife. Don't laugh. I like to do the dishes, I like to do the laundry, I like to cook (not that I am great at it), I like to make sure the place is clean and tidy, I like to laze around the house. I said already, don't laugh.
  9. As I age grow older, I feel I am more introverted than extroverted.
  10. I actually read out loud what I type. Unless I consciously make it a point to keep quiet.
There! 10 things..

Bet you didn't know at least 6 of the above no matter how well you know me!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA.

Alex Teng said...

I know u've a handsome friend XD

Ai said...

sharon, i said don't laugh!

alex, i also know! xD