Thursday, March 17

Who Is That Girl I See, Staring Straight Back At Me


When I get stressed, I _____ . Teh Tarik on me if you get the correct answer.

I missed out on Day III but it's fine, don't panic, I am here, still surviving!

It's day IV today, someone owes me a kow-tow. :P

Anyway, I have a rhetorical question to post. If Monday to Friday goes by so quickly, wouldn't Saturday and Sunday zoom by without me even noticing it?!

I just got back from my run, can you tell?? I know you can't, because obviously if you can, I would be calling the cops on you right now.

But yes, I did just get back from a run. I never in my life imagined myself saying this but the run was... actually refreshing!

Thank God it's Friday.. tmr.

P/s: The answer is "eat". When I get stressed, I eat. So now that we all know the answer, no one is getting the Teh Tarik.

Have a great Friday (and weekend) everybody! Love lots.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

hey, i would have gotten that answer right :(

Ai said...

If you didn't know the answer, you shouldn't be calling yourself a kawan!