Thursday, March 24

I Don't Even Know What To Say But I Just Wanna Say

Waking up, feeling not-particularly-great-but-not-downright-bad-either, realizing it's raining there goes my hopes of going out for a quick run, so I hit the snooze button, wake up again after the-9-minute-snooze, get up, realized that it had settled into a drizzle (still no run, maybe I am just lazy after all), missed saying "Good morning" to Mom, spend a couple of minutes staring at the comp screen wondering what exactly was I thinking last night when I logged in, setting off the car alarm to re-park the car so Dad wouldn't have to do it twice, and then glance at the clock, oh dear! I'm almost running late!

You know? That kinda feeling?

It's a mehhh feeling. I wonder who I learnt that word from.

Anyways, I hope it'll be a good day. Because people say, it's up to you to make a good day. And as I always say, it's self fulfilling prophecy! One of the few theories I still keep from university days.

So I am delaying the 10 things you don't know about me post. I'll probably sit down and give it some deep thought tonight! Wait for it!

In the meantime, have a good Thursday you all... :))

No comments: