Thursday, September 24

If only humans could hibernate too!

Today, we were talking about 'what one should and should not post online' in the case that our future employer(s) were to come across some not-so-amusing stuff whether on Facebook or blogs or what not lah! Janji anything accessible with the click of the mouse, you better be extra cautious.

This is one of those posts that I hope they will never see in their lifetime because I am gonna complain about work but I am going to post it anyway.

I HATE WORK!

DON'T MAKE ME DO WORK!

I WILL HATE U FOR LIFE!

Period.

I am so sleepy. Was sleepy, still am sleepy. Tired like mad.

And I've got research to do- for IO, for Human Mo, data to collect, books to read, toilet to clean, SPSS to go figure, nails to clean & cut because cannot afford pedi, journals to write, decisions to make, meetings to attend... (okay, I am just whining and stating everything possible under the sky which I need to get done but it is true that I have got tonnes to do).

.... stupid Astro service center *curse curse curse*

Okay. Negative energy ends here. I hope..

No comments: