Saturday, September 5

Urghhh. Crap.

Initially, the title was going to be Blaaardy Hell. Trust me, I am THAT annoyed for not being able to fall asleep despite my best efforts to stay off coffee the entire day, even when the best friend said that she's going to make herself a cup when we were chatting on msn earlier I did not budge from my seat one bit. The uni workload has not even begin and I am already going to be sleep deprived. What crap.

The moment my head hits the pillow and [I count silently in my heart]1, 2, 3, 4, 5... I start coughing like mad. Really, like mad. So what do I do? I sit up, drink water, lie down again. And this goes on repeat until my pundi kencing can no longer takung the amount of water, then I crawl out of bed to go pee. And then it continues lah this stupid torturous cycle.

I've tried forcing myself to not cough and just sleep. But obviously, it does not work. I've been to the toilet so many times I finally told myself, don't bother trying to sleep, you won't be getting any tonight. So here I am.

During my lying in bed trying to sleep but constantly coughing ordeal earlier, I reached for my Olympus and started playing with it. I wasn't falling asleep anyway so why not. I came across some new functions I never knew it had. Never knew it was that canggih.. Heh.

Apparently, it has this
auto fix function, similar to the auto correct function in Microsoft's Picture Manager. And it can also fit frames and make calenders out of the photos taken! Not bad eh. So much for having it for 1 year and 9 months and only stumbling upon its canggih-ness on my pitiful sleepless night due to excessive coughing. Bleh.

So I toyed with it a lil bit more and here are some of the outcomes.

Before (Original photo taken by camera):

After (Used the auto fix function in camera):

Wee, I look lighter/brighter in the edited photo. So much better.
My mom, when she took this photo said: Yer. Why so ugly one. T_T
Piannngg, heart broken.

Before:

After:

Add frame:

I look damn sakai I know lah but I was already in my PJs when we decided to bake the lil bro's non bake strawberry cheesecake when he got back from tuition. And also omg my fugly sunglasses tan line. It didn't look so awful when I check myself out look at myself in the mirror. But when I saw the photos, I gasps in horror, too.

So I am keeping my glasses on until the color fades or evens itself out.

This one didn't require any auto fix whatsoever cuz.. we're genuinely happy, I suppose. Hahahaha. I don't know.

I would have much preferred it if the knife wasn't pointed at me though..

No comments: