Tuesday, September 8

Be happy! :)

Just a while ago, I was angry, insecure, shocked, upset, scared, furious.. pretty much all the negative emotions all mixed together lah. I don't want to go into details and tell you why but my point is, the feeling was overwhelming..

Tears were streaming from my eyes and I slammed my laptop lid shut because I just didn't know how to handle talking to anyone for that matter at that moment.

I took a quick shower and told myself repeatedly to calm down and take it easy, that things can't be so bad.

Well, guess self talk works because I am now sitting in front of my lappie and typing this. You should try it too!

Of being random and since it so coincidentally ties in with today's post. Yesterday I wrote in my to do list, "Be happy". It's item number 8.

While I don't know whether it was really the effect of it being on the to do list or whether I was just feeling happy yesterday, I did have a good night. So I am planning to have that- "Be happy" on my to do list everyday from today onwards.

So... of being happy. I was cleaning my inbox(es) and came across this!

Conversations with the Brother.

Sharing is caring mah right? "Be happy!" :)

No comments: