Wednesday, September 9

Numbered Post

  1. Never ever delete your sent mail archive in Gmail. Brrr. Giving me a headache, ini tak jumpa, itu tak jumpa. Adui. Itchy fingers. Bad bad.

  2. Wee! The doctor says I am fine! Just a sore throat taking longer than usual to get well. Am on antibiotics which are pink in color and a pretty awesome tasting cough syrup. :)

  3. I think this might really be it. The end. Sighs!

  4. The thing about "I will get her to call you back" annoys me to no ends. Because I wait for the call the entire day but never get it. How to settle my stuff like that lah you tell me?! So effing frustrating the way HELP's registry buat kerja.

  5. Dinner was satisfying, I find it hilarous how almost the whole table said, "No you sick cannot eat Ham Yu Chao Fan (salted fish fried rice)", I feel looooooved. <3

    At least can lah say, my 090909 dinner was spent with part of the uni gang. Not so menyedihkan.. :P

  6. Although my bean jar is the smallest of all, it is still pretty and I really like it! Thank you lah... <3 It's now on display in my room.

  7. Hehe! Sick also got benefit geh it seems. Mom just gave me some propolis honey to drink every morning.

  8. I want to get a new phoneeeee! But I lazy to do market research! I am a technology noob, handphones to me are strictly for sms-ing and making phone calls ONLY. Camera and music player are add ons I do not mind but no thank you to those super canggih-fied touch screen ones that function like a mini computer.

    Actually... super canggih ones also I don't really mind lah. But I scared I tak erti guna nanti. -_-

  9. A lot of my things seem to be missing. Ie, my nose hair trimmer or whatever it is called, my super fine paintbrush which I bought to do some simple nail art when I am bored. I wonder if I've misplaced them or have they just grown legs of their own.

    Paintbrush missing nevermind, the nose hair trimmer I want it now now now! Not cheap okay! Gr.

  10. This is the second time I am hearing "... party in the USA" by Miley in the past, what?! 10 mins. What is wrong yo radio stations?! Ah, "Good girls go bad" by Cobra Starship ft Gossip Girl's Leighton Meester is addictive though..

  11. Okay bye.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

it seems like a rant post after all. :P Get well soon. :):):)

Ai said...

just realized got comment. it wasn't lah. u hearing wrong! :P getting well already! <3 thanks.