Friday, September 4

Phew, lucky me.

I was pretty worried when I fell sick this time for a couple of reasons.

Firstly being that my traveling quite a bit over the holidays puts me at a higher risk of being exposed to the swine flu *choi* but it was still a risk mah.

Secondly also because I usually recover from sore throats within a max of 4 days, but this time it lasted longer.

Thirdly also because in the case that if I really
kena, a lot of you people would also be at risk cause I tak quarantine..

So, thank God seriously.

The doctors visit was a big relieve. Just a normal viral infection it seems. Because I complained that the sore throat's really hurting, whereby it really does, I am now on pain killers for the throat. Was also given cough mixture as well as a throat spray.

And I am super glad none of those require me to suck because my tongue is already sore from all the Strepsils sucking.

So, enough of me complaining about being sick.

The Proposal was a nice show, I would not call it a good show because it probably isn't. Unlike the likes of Transformers, that's a good show. A nice show lies within audiences' personal preference. So I liked The Proposal a lot, but I won't say it was a good show. Hm. This doesn't sound right.

No, scrap whatever I just said. The Proposal is a good and nice show. Period. :P

And I... went for my haircut.

While I don't hate it, I don't exactly fancy it either. Haha, I am on the she-is-contradicting-herself-the-whole-time-today roll. But yeah.

T__T I look like a ball. No offence ah! But really. My head looks really 'rounded' right now.

The golden streaks are less obvious now though, which is a good thing because I intended to go 'au natural' a long while ago but dye-ing it black wasn't quite the solution. So I came to terms with slowly allowing the hair to grow and cutting off the supposedly colored ends.

And my cbox isn't working.

Chocolate spread on cheese slices is yummy! But also super super fattening..

No comments: