Tuesday, September 22

I'm back..

*updated

from 4 awesome possum days in Camerons, despite the fact that I confirm put on weight. Looks like it is back to school for now with tonnes of work to be done through out the semester.

Thesis I results are out. I am pretty much satisfied. Thesis II to battle with now. Data collection is still in its preliminary stages, hope it goes well lah.

Reminder to self: Need to install SPSS asap.

Now I am wondering if KL weather has always been this hot?! =/

~

This should ideally be a new post except that I can't think of an appropriate title for it so, bah..

Who needs those RM100 facials when a clean face with soft and smooth skin can be achieved with an apricot scrub (removes dead skin cells), tissue paper (squeeze black heads), toner (minimize pores), pre-packed facial masks (moisturise) which in total will only cost me less than a fraction of the price?!

Something stinks outside my room. Source undetected. =/

No comments: