Wednesday, September 2

Jumble Mumble

[updated]

I, seriously, have so many many things playing through my head right now I can't get it organized no matter how hard I try. The usual to do list isn't of any help this time either. Funny. And weird.

So as messy as my head is right now, that's how you'll have to read me today.

I finally got my links all up. Bangga aku!

I couldn't sleep last night. So, this- what you see right now, is the outcome of my 1st sleepless night of the semester. My gut feeling is telling me this is just the beginning of the many other sleepless nights to come, we shall see what else I am capable of doing. Life is about learning and discovering after all right?

Before you jump to the conclusion wondering if I am okay or not, like how Mandy exclaimed 'Are you okay?' when she first saw the change, I assure you that I AM FINE. Absolutely fine. Fingers just got itchy.. and I couldn't sleep lah come on! -_-

As for my choice of skin. Hm. I just like it. Principle of parsimony. Fits well no? I like the color, mainly.

I was browsing through some sites since I woke up and came across some I'd say, interesting articles. Looks like things really do happen whether you realize it or not, whether you like it or not. Then again. I am not complaining or anything. Just a little surprised over how much I actually do not know. Okay, maybe a tad upset too. But oh well..

*breath in breath out* Let it go. Aaaaah...

I recently have a new playlist. Songs from Dramabeans's Open Thread. I liked the first batch I dl-ed. Gimme Sympathy - Metric, best! So I dl-ed more.. but I tak suka sangat the second batch. Tapi takpe. Give and take..

Jeff just called. The uni bunch having lunch at Nirwana's. So I am off to join them lah... :)

* to be continued

... all I can think of now is the damn sore throat which was the exact same thing that woke me up this morning. Painnnnnn.

The end.

No comments: