Thursday, September 17

Hurmmmm

THANK U MIKE WAN!

For helping me reformat my lappie!

And THANK YOU JEFF GAN!

For the CD which I have totally no clue if Mike used or not. But regardless, thanks anyways for letting me have it first! ^_^

The mom and the lil bro are now in China.. Vacationing. And I am headed for Cameron in less than 24 hours from now for camp.

And I so need to pack. But lazy sungguh.

Today, I spent a good 5 hours walking the streets boutiques of Telawi with the high schools girl friends, the very same bunch that went for Krabi last month. :)

The best part is, I did not spend a single cent on shopping!

Fuh! I consider myself super successful basing on the fact that I did not succumb to temptation within that 5 hours. It was still fun nevertheless, my wallet also sihat walafiat (not taking into consideration the 9 bucks I had to pay for the ridiculous parking cause I was late for my 9am class this morning).

Anyways.

Selamat Hari Raya and happy holidays to all! :D

No comments: