Friday, September 25

Friend. Kawan..

朋友. vriend. ami. Freund. φίλος. amico. 友人.
친구. amigo. друг. amigo.
- credits to Babel Fish for translation.

It's good to know you have them to fall on, to count upon, to trust.
It's good to know that you are never alone no matter how lonely it gets.

It's good to know that you'll always be loved,
It's good to know that you'll always be remembered.

It's good to know that they will always be there, watching your back, making sure you're on the right track.

It's good to know you can always depend on them when the going gets rough,
It's good to know they'll stick by you through thick and thin.

It's good to know you'll always have a shoulder to cry on,
It's good to know you have people to shed those tears of joy with.

It's good to know they'll be nice to you,
It's good to know they'll be the first to tell you if you look horrible in that outfit.

It's good to know they will share their good and bad,
It's good to know they accept you for who you are.

It is good to know all these.
But best of all...

It is best to have them, these wonderful people we call FRIENDS!


Cherish I shall. Love I will. Treasure I must.

P/s: Since friends are so awesome and wonderful and amazing, I hope they won't screw me tomorrow later for not going prepared for meeting lah.

Only kidding. :D Love!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You know Ai Li, I agree with you, like totally!

There's just so much joy knowing that friends, I mean good ones, exists in this world... makes the world a better place to live in.

I was reminded that night when we (You, Sharon & the random J-Tsen) sat down together, without saying a word, cried together.

I know I was loved that night. I want you to know that I love you too!

Jo said...

It's always great to have friends.

Remember, too, that there is family! Might be a pain in the "you-know-where" but come what may, family is always the start and the end! Ever the critic, not fearing, without favour......

None competing, no back-biting, comparisons yes, argument always.

Truth behold and is uphold cos it is always for the best to and for you.

REMEMBER FAMILY!!!!!