Friday, November 2

Song currently playing on repeat mode on Winamp: Bay - Saturday Night.
I dunno, maybe it's just the music, it fits nicely with my mood. I dunno...


Anyway, I'm kinda 'affected' by Sharon's latest post. I have been wondering lately if I have been a good friend to my friends... I always thought that I was doing well, playing the 'I'm a good friend' role, I mean, I have always thought that though I can sometimes be a pain in the ass, I still always thought that I 'was' or at least 'was considered' as a good friend in the eyes of my friends... Again, lately, I haven't been too sure. Have I been really a good friend? Am I a friend my friends can count on? Am I your friend?


I don't know. Lately, I'm just not too sure myself.
This wasn't meant to be an emo post.
It was something I have been thinking about a lot lately and so, it kinda just came out that way.
I apologize.


To lighten up the mood a lil', I shall change the 'negative flow' into a more positive one...


Went to Pavillion today. WHO and just WHO said that that was a nice place?? The bloody parking is 1 buck per HALF hour ok!! How can that be nice?! Ok lah, the rich ppl versus the poor soul here, what can I possibly say?? *white flag* No more Pavillion for me.


I guess I didn't exactly lighten the mood did I?!


Second attempt! Went to Pavillion today. I like the Diva they have there compared to the one in MV. But I really think that's it. Considering I haven't received my allowance, this outing was just mere 'rubbing salt into my wound'. Ouch, very the pain.


Second attempt. Also fail!


Adui... Tell you what, since everything I write about today will probably end up making me, myself sound rather pathetic, I shall post up some photos which will at least do me some good...
Some pictures are quite ancient, mind you...


.
.
.
.
.


Sorry... Photos just don't seem to be loading! Some other time maybe!


Kumen!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Hey, I just want to clarify... All the questions I wrote in my blog are all referring to one of my best pal in KL. It's just that she is like the only one I go for every time I messed up or anything at all. So I'm just trying to say that it's like world end for me when she's gone to US.

You're a great friend, no doubt. One of the best I have in HELP.

Anonymous said...

Why say so leh?
i think u did a pretty good job as a friend.....seriously
Honestly speaking, i feel very confortable while hanging around with u.....so yea, i guess u did enough there....
so don't think too much LAH...u will always be my friend LAH (Ng, 2007)

Ai said...

Sharon *

I guess I was being abit too sensitive that day, but yeah...

Always remember that we're all here for you...!! ALWAYS!

Thank you also!

Ai said...

liverpool supporter *

Thanks lah!