Wednesday, November 14

Bohoo~ Kiasu spirit back once again...! No lah, actually it's because my line is lagging hence causing all my drama loadings to lag too. So since it's taking me years to buffer 'The Vineyard Man' on Winamp, I thought I'd do something more 'beneficial' instead.

I missed the 106 tut I was supposed to attend today in order to replace the one I'll be missing on Fri. Argh!! But it really wasn't my fault lah, the stupid Rapid KL bus never showed up... I was waiting and waiting and waiting but it never showed up. And I even got bitten by some green-ish looking fly, yuck! It was pain ok!! So, I walked back home and decided to rot at home instead.

Feeling very bad cuz I kinda already told Steph that I'll be going for today's class and all, and at the end, I never showed up... Blaming the stupid bus service only takes away 20% of the total guilt.

If I knew I'll be missing the Tut then I would've planned to go out... if I knew lah. I so wanna go shopping... It's just one of those sudden urge to go spend money, not that I have a lot to spend, but I feel like buying some new stuff lah... Now that it's raining, I feel like skipping my Anthro class too... Since I got no transport and it's only a presentation today, go shopping terus lah, *picks up the phone* calls mom.

But no, Kevin just offered to pick me up. Aiyah, go class only lah.

And since this wasn't meant to be a meaningful post to begin with, I hereby would like to announce that 'Save the Last Dance for Me' is like the best k-drama I've seen so far, most top on my fav's list, beats a whole lot of other dramas... Why, because the soundtrack is just oh-so-so-so nice!! Seriously.

Listen to this!


No comments: