Tuesday, November 13

Anyway, my decision: I'll go! On the IRC 1 boat. Time to learn more, meet new people and most importantly, have lotsa fun...! Yahoo!

Port Klang - Pangkor - Penang - Langkawi... Wohoo! Time to tahan pee, stay up the whole night and kena tiup angin sejuk sejuk at night and kena panas panas during the day. Pray for clear weather and safe journey, no pirate attacks, no sinking ships/boats, perhaps pray for no rain/storm too or it can get quite messy and cold. Sighs, pray also that everything will go well and that we (Heng & I) will return safely. Since it's impossible to be injury-free, pray that there won't be any serious injuries, minor ones like a bruise or so is fine. Amen.

Hm... Now that's said and done, I'm getting kinda worried about my MC100 presentation too (because Sharon's having the same problem, hence the 'too'). I kinda didn't mean what I said in my memo report, which states that I wanna be a coach, hell no. I couldn't think of anything else to write then, but now that I have to present about it?! I don't feel good about this at all. Not at all.

You know the 'not truth so no confidence' philosophy? Yeah, even if you don't, I think it pretty much speaks for itself anyway... How to present on a topic whereby I will practically be lying the whole way?! Adding salt to the cut, I have no clue what I would do after graduation... MmmMmm.....

Option 1: Stay in college for the rest of my life?
No freakin way.
Option 2: Marry rich man?
Can consider, but who on Earth got so lucky only can one.
Option 3: See how lah...
Looks like the only possible option. But isn't that not an option to begin with?! It's exactly what I am doing now.

Don't care lah, 'see step walk step' lah!

Went to TTDI Secret Recipe after 106 with Mandy, Boon Woei, Kevin and Mike (now, that just saved me another 14 alphabets!!). Sharks lah now, extra calories to burn. That aside, I realized that I actually have a great bunch of college friends, though when tried counting, I could use the very sufficient 10 fingers I have... Nevertheless, you guys are great, the best!! Touched or not?! *smiles*

Was randomly going thru YouTube yesterday, came across Ashley Tisdale's music video, she's one pretty blonde but but but... why?! Lindsay Lohan, Hilary Duff, the Olsen twins... Just why do they have to resort to becoming like 'Britney' lah?! No offence lah yah Britney fans, but I used to love Britney during her 'Baby One More Time' and 'Stronger' days... but why?! Why turn to drugs, why all the very kurang kain's dances/outfits/fashion sense, why cigarettes, why scandals and all?! I mean, they're all my all time favourite Disney celebrities u know!! Very saddening.

Ate too much today lah, stomach very the bloated. Need to go do some DDRing. One last thing before I end this post...

Lately, I have been spotting a lot of people chopping of their long locks for shorter, trendier styles. I must say, the short hair trend is really 'attacking' our community, not that it is a bad thing. However, I don't wanna be mean but... today, I saw a girl who I initially thought was pretty looking, she too had been 'attacked' by the current trend only to end up, not so good looking after all. I am mean by nature lah, what to do?!

So maybe it's a good thing to not follow the trend but more importantly to know what suits you best?! Well, hair grows back lah, so, maybe it's no harm to just like cut it all off and wait for it to grow again, but things like tattoos and I don't know, implants?! Those are just so out of the topic wei. I tersasar from my initial point but anyway... You get me right?! Yeah, so.

If I had a lot of power/money/authority, one thing I would do is ban smoking.
Smokers out there, you wanna commit suicide then you go die lah!
Don't shorten the lives of others!!

Ji a neh!!

4 comments:

endless-scroll said...

too much calories? do sit up la.. it works la.. really..
luckily i dun smoke.. kena curse kao kao wei. i mean, i admit i smoke la, but i can choose not to, i'm not addicted to it. control power strroongg.. agagaga

Ai said...

Kevin Saw!! Good for you!! *smiles*

Sit up don't work one lah, do ur style punya sit up I do 2 also I pancit edi lah!! Plus girls got more abdominal fat mah!! Must understand!

Help me find other ways lah.... Hehe!

Ice Princess said...

lol..i also dont like ppl smoking..pollute the environment and kill other ppl...

haha..i heard ur goin away to do something...well jia you..if u need the research colloquium poster review..tell me la...i can give u mine..just dont copy and paste..can la..haha

will keep you in prayers..=)

Ai said...

Ice Princess,

Haha, thanks!!