Friday, November 30

I have so many things going thru my mind right now... So much so to a point that everything is really pretty much jumbled up and I can't quite think chronologically. So whatever comes to mind first doesn't necessarily mean that it's of more importance...

Finals starts tomorrow and I am still hell enjoying myself as if tmr will never come. Same goes for my Lab Report due on Mon. Like seriously, I never learn from my lessons and all the 'No more procrastinating' promises I've made to myself are as good as those toilet paper flushed down the toilet bowl after doing big business.

I was thinking yesterday and today... No, I have always been thinking. I need to start knowing myself. I need to be me more. I have to stop pretending, stop acting, stop doing things I know will bring me no good and stop doing things that will hurt others, stop doing things that I know I will regret, I need to start asking myself who I really am, what I really want, and what I want people to like me for... I need to be Ai Li lah.

I want to go back to church, join YF and learn the Lord's word. I need the courage, but I'll do it this once. Pray for me?? Pls??!!

I had more to write but it all disappeared after... the paragraph above. So, I guess that's all for today's entry.

All the best for exams, people!

5 comments:

Michael.Horn said...

as the aili i know is always that aili....so u don't need to stop anything...just be the aili i know for more than a year. =)

And good luck to u.

Mandy said...

Ai Li need to learn more intrapersonal skills de.. Good luck my dear!!!

Ai said...

Thank you you two!

endless-scroll said...

hm.. seems troubled. but as always, u'l work things out 1 rite. no worries LAH~~ (if u r)

Ai said...

haha, kevin i just saw ur comment! thanks nevertheless! <3