Monday, November 12

Quick! Go check this out! *click*

Anyway, I'm kinda like in a dilemma right now.. To go or not to go and if I go, go on which?! I hate situations like this lah... Makes life so troublesome. If I go then I'm gonna have to re-schedule my individual oral presentation and I'll be missing the darn colloquium on the 24th because the race only ends then.

If I don't go, then my blardy every weekend training will go to some 'invisible charity organization' by the end of 2007. Plus some more, this time got invitation to sail will pro's wei... IRC 1 some more!

But then... sail on Panacea (one very slow, sure lose boat!!) can get the dem RYA cert. But have to sail with/tahan the org in charge of my Aus trip which tidak jadi, (you know what I mean right?). Very takde mood wanna sail with him lah, but then can get the cert lah...

Dad said sail on Panacea only, since can get the cert f.o.c and all. But I dunno lah...

How how how? Race starts this Sat leh, some more have to go club and train on Fri b4 the official race. Shitz lah.... HOW?!

What say you?

If you have yet to click on the above link, it's about RM5 AirAsia flights to Langkawi, traveling date from the 1 DEC 2007 - 30 April 2008. Promotion/booking only today! So, better scroll up and check it out now.

After which, please help me decide leh!! I would sincerely appreciate ur opinions...

Pleaaaasse?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do u have so many competition goin on while i am so free....ish

Go sail lar ms popeye....since colloquium is nothing much...only that 1 or 2% and ur presentation easy lar...changing the schedule only wert.....

Sailing? ur interest wei, ur dream wei, ur husband wei....

haha..i am sure u are big enough to make ur decision...let me know ur decision then....lol

Mandy said...

if I'm you...I will choose to participate in the race since I'm not happy with Panacea & I dun mind whether the cert exists anot...cuz it's just a paper!!! :P

u r 19th dear...make your own decision!!! that's how fun life can be when u make choices!!! :D