Tuesday, November 6

A break finally. An unofficial one though. Sighs.

Oh well, surprisingly, I'm kinda not as upset as I thought I would have been, or maybe I'm not as upset as I should have been. I guess it's just something that happened and perhaps it happened for the better, at least now I don't have to worry about missing all my long unanticipated lectures for two weeks, not like it'll make any difference anyway, blah.

I totally kenot tahan my 106 lecture lah!! It's like... I go in there knowing zero and come out knowing negative 8 (Just a random number). How lah am I gonna sit for the finals? How how how lah....???!!! So screwed man.

Min Huei's banana truffle or banana something was really good. Shucks, that man/boy/male?? can really cook/bake/whatever.. And yeah, so nice of him to actually bring it all the way from home. Touched. Thanks.

Was just told that I've got a wedding function to attend this Thurs. Mandy, Sharon & Liverpool Supporter, I terpaksa ffk u ppl. But I guess it's not really ffki-ing per say, cuz I'm actually telling u that I can't make it!! Hee~

This post is so messed up, in other words, all over the place lah. Maybe it's because my mind isn't functioning properly, brain malfunction. Aiseh, my neck still hurts.

Oh yes! Class canceled this Sat... * yeh yeh* Feel like going up some mountain for some fresh air over the weekend. Just a thought though. Damn cuz got training. Sometimes I wished I never sailed, but then again, it's... hm.. part of me?! what can I say.

I kenot possibly get any randomer.

Mantra of Green Tara;
Chantra of Green Tea.

Today, it does not end here!

Special dedication goes out to my very dear beloved Betsy Yeo Wai Li..

HAPPY HAPPY 21st, Woman!

God bless always :) Love ya!

1 comment:

Michael.Horn said...

Yeah finally a break BUT u potong steam lar...