Monday, November 26

I have almost nil motivation to post today but heck, just to let u people know that this blog ain't dead just yet.

And yes, I have been in a 'on-off' foul mood, and I still am. Hence, notice the choice of words and tone used. Blame it on PMS lah, and actually a whole load of other shit but... don't bother.

Anyway, point is. I am back safely, thank God. Had great times, not so great times, and again, a whole lot of other things lah. I'll consider blogging about it when I am free-er.

Note: Final is/starts this Sat.

2nd note: I'm screwed.

3rd note: MC100 presentation tmr.

4th note: I'm double screwed.

Just to compensate for my very negative post, here are some photos.
p/s: Heng's uploaded them on his Facebook, apparently, I don't have time to do that just yet.


Ciaoz!

No comments: