Thursday, November 29

Initially, I had the intention to blog about the whole Raja Muda thinge today (no wait, actually, I was referring to yesterday, considering it's already past 12 midnight) but I ended up having more to talk about today (ok, making it clear for the final and last time, when I use today for the rest of this post, I actually mean, the 28th of November) instead.

So yes, I felt rather proud of myself today cuz I actually finished 4 poster reviews without having to copy/paste-ing Ivy's or Mandy's. So, yeah, kinda big achievement considering I had to read thru all the photos of poster Mike had sent me which I can tell you, was quite an effort! But anyway, point is, I completed what I had to and I am happy.

Second, I kinda spent my time in college today rather efficiently. Did some studying, revision and some catching up with friends. Not to mention, the rm13.65 I splurged on a Carmel-by-the-sea from San Frans. I was like 10 mins too early for the student privilege thing whereby u get to buy the drinks for 1/2 the usual price but I just really couldn't be bothered to wait for the 10 mins to go by...

Then I returned call to Ray (skipper/owner of Quantum Racing) cuz I do not answer calls when in classes (most of the time)!! Anyway, he kinda 'invited' me to join him for next year's RLIR and Singapore Straits and I kinda 'agreed' based on impulse. Terus.... I put down the phone only I terus panic, sh*t, if I go means for the 3/4 of Jan next year, I won't be around leh!!! How?! Next year no joke edi leh, second year edi!! How?!

While I continue to ponder upon the issue above, Anthro 101 class was hm.. I would say, interesting lah. However, our supposedly highest score for presentation today was crushed by the group who presented today... *sighs* but anyhow, their presentation was good lah, so I guess they deserved it. And and, I dunno... but class today was just very 'uplifting', with BW's slipper 'flying off' his foot twice and all the lecturer's super bombastic choice of words which he calls normal English.

And then, very amazingly, Heng decided to pick me up from college. So... yeah, went to Bangsar Baru to get something done, something u shud notice when u see me next, something that costs me rm55!! And because Heng couldn't find car park, he went home after dropping me off and when I was done with my something, I walked home. WALKED home.

Then, I got home all sweaty and mum said Wes had a church camp performance tonight and asked if I wanted to go, so usually when this sorta questions is being asked, u kinda know ur answer shud be a 'yes', though it was a question. So, showered and went out for Wes's thinge. I have to say, kids can be quite the adorable lah sometimes... So innocent I tell you. And the smile I had on my face this time was a hundred percent genuine, and I didn't regret one bit for saying 'yes' to the answer-yes-question.

Then after the whole performance thing, we went to Devi's for dinner. Note: It was 10 plus nearing 11pm by the time we got there. So I said, I won't eat, I'll have a drink. Another note: I have been having this minor gastric attacks since I got back from Raja Muda and when I told mum I was having a slight gastric before leaving the house earlier, she made me swallow 9 tablets!! 9, 9, 9 freakin tablets ok!! Crazy. Anyway, long story short, I ended up eating anyway. How to resist mutton satay with peanut sauce u tell me?!

So, got home, turn on lappie cuz I promised Mandy I'll drop by her blog when I get home. And I did a lot more than reading her blog, I read everyone's blog... OMGWTFBBQ (Boon Woei, 2007). Citations seem to be the latest trend of Psych majors in their bloggies lately. Anyway, again long story short, after reading everyone's blog, I kinda had a mixed feeling of every possible emotion. Not a bad thing I would say, but just, kawan-kawans who are emo-ing must cheer up, kawan-kawans who are stressed must de-stress, kawan-kawans who are having exams must gambateh neh, kawan-kawans who are happy must of course terus happy lah.

And so, this ends my post of the yesterday of today.

senyumlahkawankawans!

No comments: