Saturday, November 10

I left home without my phone... again. So, don't attempt to call or msg me lah, or you'll probably be left to wonder if 'Aili hates me hence she's not answering/replying'. No such thing.

Anyway, I'm now stuck at the club, though I can't seem to figure why I still bother. And apparently, I brought my lappie along with me so ta-da, here blogging I am. You know how fascinating things can be sometimes, can forget to bring phone but can remember to bring lappie.

Ah ha, finished Great Inheritance yesterday! I am spending way too much time on shows, like way way too much, but then again, not causing any harm to anyone also. Wah, I tell you, the kids really the dem dem cute lah! And talented. Sheesh. Why can't kids be cute in reality?! That's why people go drama watching lor...

Next drama, hm... I dunno, maybe will finish Time of Dog and Wolf starring Lee Jun Ki. It's was kinda draggy and all, hence the paused after Epi 3. Or maybe I should start with The Vineyard Man starring Yoon Eun Hye... The plot seems interesting. Hm...

Why is nobody doing the test <--- ?? Rajin a bit lah *NOT the sarcastic tone*!! Create account only. It looks very sad leh, nobody wanna do...

Thank you Mandy!!

No comments: