Monday, November 5

Is today like the 'Everything Go Wrong' Day??

Cuz right...
  1. Betz kena accident, but she is safe, it's only her car!
  2. Mandy not feeling good.
  3. Mom's sick.
  4. Dad woke me up way before my alarm was awake.
  5. I felt horrible this morning, maybe due to lack of sleep.
  6. I think I may have accidentally sprained my neck a lil while asleep last night.
  7. I just got to know that my Aussie trip has been canceled.
  8. Heng differed his semester for no apparent reason now. (Seu too.) What the hell lah??
  9. I wonder what else can possibly go wrong...
Anyway, I'm not complaining. I'm just kinda upset. Feeling double upset for my bro. Shitz lah! Some more my MC100 group mates had to rush for the presentation because I 'couldn't make it' on Fri. Now I feel damn guilty... and upset.

whattheheck?!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I know u will somehow think it in a positive way later...don't be so upset anymore!!!

cheers & hugz!!!