Monday, April 27

Up


Up - Olly Murs feat Demi Lovato

1. Did a tonne of upper body work today, achy. But on the bright side, body fat is now within the normal range, I was a little over a month back, and some muscle gains, though minimal still. That one strict pull-up isn't happening end of April, guess I was a little too ambitious with that goal.

2. I am not sure if it is thick-skinned of me to go about my pre-birthday wishes like this, but does it, or does it not, make sense to ask for things that I actually want instead of receiving more lotions / bath soaps / accessories that I don't actually need?

I have a 20% voucher for World of Sports - because my colleague is awesome that way, she goes for all these runs and gives me all her vouchers and coupons; and it has a 2 week validity (which means it'll expire before my birthday) and I wanna get more Mizuno sports bra(s) because they're really nice to wear. Doesn't matter that I already have sufficient to last me a week without doing my laundry (but I'm not yucky like that).

3. Today, I realized that I'm more pink than I think I am. My slippers, toe nails, backpack, phone, wallet, skirt, were all pink.

4. What's happening in Nepal is devastating. I am not sure if it's wrong for us to go on with our happy little lives when somewhere else in the world, you know people are suffering. Guess this applies not just to Nepal, but all the war torn countries, poverty and all that. Sure acts as a reminder to appreciate all that we have, no matter how little or how small.

5. Yesterday was convocation for the juniors. I've graduated 4, or 5 years ago now! And my friend is getting married in 3 weeks, super exciting. If we're not getting older, I don't know what else is real.

6. Boss taught me about Bursa listing and all that jazz today. Made me realize that my I-know-enough-about-life-to-have-a-good-life attitude is really shallow. There's so much that I don't actually know. Coming back to Bursa listings and whatnot, I'm still not quite there yet, say, 10% is all that I understand remember from the lesson. Yikes.

7. A worm was sacrificed this morning when I boiled my broccoli, which I didn't end up eating for lunch after all because I had a unplanned lunch date. And coach officially told me to cut down on carbs for dinner from now on. Not that that's an issue since I don't usually have carbs for dinner anyway.

8. I usually try to make sure I hit 10 if I ever do lists, but I'm running out of ideas.. Sans for the fact that I've been wanting to tell people that I really need a lot of sleep. 7.5 hours is the minimum before I get all grouchy the next morning. But I'm still young! Why do I need so much sleep I don't get it.

9. I had a haircut. I don't really like it. My fringe gets in the way of everything I do. And I've resorted to just pining it up. But everyone (who have noticed, which is not many), have said that it looks good. So weird.

10. Yay, 4 day work week. With Monday down, that's 3 days left to go! Think I'll try and go swim some this long weekend. And climb some too, it's been 2 weeks with no climbing.

Wokay, there 10! Bed time. Sweet dreams! x

1 comment:

JKBTS Webmaster said...

Happy upcoming 4-day weekends... :)