Tuesday, April 14

Addicted To A Memory


Addicted To A Memory - Zedd feat Bahari

1. While I absolutely love hearing "You've lose weight ah?", it's the most dangerous thing to hear because then I go bonkers with my meal intake.

2. I am quite sad because my detox tea was invaded by some tea leaf eating bug. To think that the container was labelled as airtight. =(

3. I'm not sure if I actually like the song above. It's a 50-50.

4. The truth is hard. But I am grateful to have friends who will call me out when I am being childish.


        Normal enough to know that you're weird...
But too damn weird to do anything about it!
       
         How Weird Are You?
 
5. Only 50% weird.

6. I've realized that my favourite genre of music would be Acoustic.

7. I wonder if Spotify is making my computer lag?

8. A cheap(er) version of the neoprint bikini set! I've been wanting to get myself a pair ever since I learnt about Triangl - but they are so amazingly expensive.

9. Alas, I don't have that beach bod yet. And even if I did, I'd likely spend the money getting more workout attire. Higher utilization, and higher returns too.

10. Dinner was absolutely amazing; I couldn't find broccoli and decent sized purple sweet potato in TMC; I managed to get milk though; need to think about how I'm gonna pack my lunch tomorrow; and I can't seem to do the 'eat something light before you workout' because I just feel like throwing up every single time.

I had to squeeze in multiple sentences in that last one because I was not done yet and 10 is a good number to end on! x

P/s: Rain always makes me think of you.

2 comments: