Saturday, April 11

Midnight Forest

1. That's the color of my nails. It's a glittery dark green almost black. Love the color. Too bad it's an old bottle and the polish has thickened.

2. A cup of hot chocolate would be absolutely lovely about now.

3. I have so much to to read, and I mean, actual materials, but all I wanna read is Dramabeans.

4. Why is it that everytime I use the boiler, there's ants.

5. I really don't like ants.

6. I discovered I still have a bottle of DIY bubble hair dye. Should I? Nah. Too lazy.

7. I tidied up my closet today, and if I ever say I don't have clothes to wear, I deserve to be smacked.

8. Same goes to bags.

9. And shoes.

10. Out of the 21 items on my to do, I'm left with one - filing taxes. Which I'll probably do tomorrow.

Have a nice sleep in Saturday as the rain pours outside. x

No comments: