Wednesday, April 8

Top 10

1. I went for my first chiro session, Mom bought me a package.. It was, interesting. I could hear my bones go "Crack, crack!"

2. I had KFC for dinner after my chiro session because I was starving. So yums! If I could eat KFC everyday, I just might.

3. I must've eaten something wrong, either that or the combination of eggs with tomato and garlic for breakfast, followed by prawn noodles and chocolate sundae for lunch just isn't acceptable.

4. I really think I should do some light workout before I call it a day. But I am tired. Meh.

5. I still have not filed my taxes. And I need to cut my nails if I'm serious about climbing tomorrow.

6. I've been eating healthy - boiled broccoli and steamed sweet potato for the past two days, think I am gonna do broccoli for breakfast tmr, since we're having pizza for lunch in the office. And I'm likely to pack myself a peanut butter sandwich to eat while en-route to the climbing gym.

7. I am also mighty proud of myself for walking out of Uniqlo empty handed. But I guess that's what happens when your pocket is empty too.

8. I am peeved at two things. That I can remember. 1 - I paid an extra RM1 for parking because I just exceeded my first 3 hours. 2 - My nut mix was infested with ants this morning and I only realized it after I poured it into my Greek yogurt. Both nuts and yogurt were EXPENSIVE stuff but I really didn't want to feed myself with ant protein.

9. My detox tea should be brewed by now.

10. I watched Furious 7 with daddy, and I cried at the end. So here you go.


 See You Again - Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth

No comments: