Sunday, April 5

Happy Easter


Above All 

1. I am really not very fond of nuts. I don't know why I can't be more tolerable to food that is actually good for me. Like papayas and bananas. /yuck

2. There are two things that are currently on my wishlist, which I am hoping someone would volunteer to buy for me.


Foam roller from Sports Direct

And some ripped jeans. Or just a pair.

Image from We Heart Fashion

It's a DIY link, so I suppose it's possible I just cut one of my current jeans instead of spending money for a pair, but.. I don't have that many pairs of jeans to begin with.

3. The few things that have been occupying my non-work-related time as of late would be: personal training, climbing, cooking simple meals, bible study fellowship and that's been pretty much it. Admittedly, the first three things are there because getting fit is one of the core goals I have for myself, this year at least.

4. My face has been a serious mess. Acne, scarring, redness, pimples.. you name it, the face has it all. And although I always say that if anything has to go wrong, my face is what I'd protect first because it's my rice bowl, I don't really really mean it. But in this current scenario, I do feel it is high time I seriously considered my skin condition.

5. So I booked myself a facial under mom's package, I have consent just in case you're wondering, and had professional help to clean up my face. My beautician said that it would be best I regularly have my facials, and I'm going to listen to her.

6. I've been feeling particularly happy about this weekend, I'm not too sure why. Maybe it's for a combination of reasons.

a) I accomplished most of my to do's yesterday (including bathing Scottie, with the exception of filing my taxes) before my PT session,
b) It is Easter weekend, thank you Jesus,
c) I don't actually have any work which will require me to work from home,
d) The weather has been pretty nice,
e) The weekend actually feels long, which is a good sign because I feel relaxed!

7. The ends of my hair is blond-ish again. I reckon the only way for it not to turn into a golden shade is if I stop coloring my hair in any other shade than black. Though it annoys me, I'm not annoyed enough to spend any money to rectify the color. So, I'm just whining.

8. Thinking to myself earlier, perhaps the reason why I am always talking about myself, is because I can be accountable to what I say about myself.

9. I am really excited about the prospect of one of my best buddies getting married! In 40 days and so the countdown begins!

10. What shall I have for dinner?

No comments: