Sunday, April 12

Why Is My Computer So Slowww

When I am extremely tired, I don't write, because I'm just too tired to. When I am moderately tired, that's when the problem comes. Thinking, followed by more thinking, and then it doesn't end.

I had planned to go for a run earlier, but it poured right after I got home and changed into my sports wear. There's still some daylight now that the rain's over. But I'm lazy now.

A part of me is pleased for not buying the items I really liked from Sports Direct earlier. But another part of me keeps thinking about it.

I've been craving sweets all day today. Had some icecream just now, but perhaps because they've been in the freezer for so long, wasn't yummy. Expired icecream if I may.

Boiled orange sweet potato. It really isn't as yummy as the purple ones. Need to go stock up on broccoli and milk, someone helped finish my 2L milk carton which was only bought yesterday - it's a first this household finished milk so quickly!

And because orange sweet potato wasn't very sweet, I made myself a 3-in-1 Nescafe. And I did exercise a little in the confines of my room. But I also did fall asleep on my mat mid way through. Hahaha!

Spotify Premium woooooot yeah!

P/s: Highly doubt that run will take place.

No comments: