Wednesday, March 19

Why'd You Ask

Yay, rain. Heavy rain. =)

I really don't want to lie, but I can't exactly be completely honest either. Because the truth, may just be a little too hard to handle.

Cleaning my room has proven to be extremely therapeutic. =) Didn't manage to read yest though, I'll catch up on that today. Maybe. So sleepy.

I have always ever only said that I must be doing some things right in life to deserve the friends I have. Today, I am going to take a different stance. I must have done some things wrong in life, to have lost some people who could have been friends.

Ng Ai Li, Ng Ai Li.

My nails have not stopped cracking / chipping. =(

And it's looking to be a hectic weekend. More like a long week with no weekend. Ohwell, after all the fun I've had over the past couple of weeks, I can do it. All in the name of work-play balance.

Questions that go unanswered, or answers that you're not ready to learn?

No comments: