Wednesday, March 26

5 Minutes & 43 Seconds


Our last race @ Subic - Boracay 2014; 
Feat Team Ulumulu 

So this isn't the same video as the one I've posted before, though to most people, it'll look similar. And that's okay. =)

This 5:43 minutes of fast forwarded content is the equivalent to perhaps 90 minutes of actual sailing time, which honestly, makes up some of the best moments of my life.

It's funny even for me. How I've watched this video play almost a dozen times in the past 48 hours. And yet everytime I watch it, I'm in awe of it all. Just how it all came together, how 16 different people sync on a 52 footer, and how when I sail, I don't bring issues along with me. How it's such an exhilarating feeling to just... be.

And now, here I am, watching it all documented, and it feels so surreal. Almost unbelievable.

Guess that's what it's all about at the end of the day. xx

No comments: