Sunday, March 23

Everyone Knows This One


Scatman's World - John Scatman

Today, my alarm didn't ring in the morning. So I missed church.

Today too, I am thankful for many things. From having clean water for consumption, for having a car to go places, for the guys at the car wash center who gave my car a good polish, for being able to afford good food, for having friends who stick by you, for colleagues who care for your well being, for being mistaken for a student, for being able to change negatives to positives. For the good Samaritan who returned my parking ticket after I walked away from the autopay machine absentmindedly without my ticket. To be able to offer a ride to others, to be able to be writing this, to be able to the things I do in life.

And a female student said to me sheepishly, "You're so pretty". Totally made my day.

No comments: