Tuesday, March 18

Where Are You?

I'm limiting myself till 8pm to be on the computer tonight - which includes writing this post, chatting on Fb, replying emails and listening to youtubes.

Feeling a little sick. Like I-need-to-puke kinda sick. And feeling headachy. I wonder if this is an onset of another bout of viral infection or am I just tired. Or could it be that my body is not used to being this lazy having been sailing so much the past two and a half weeks.

Either way. I hope this feeling goes away soon. It's uncomfortable. =(

My room is a mess. I want to repaint it, baby blue, like Tiffany blue kind of baby blue. It's a calming color me feels. I need to get packing too. Why do I own so much stuff I don't even know I own. And it's not my organized mess which I can live with, it's unorganized mess, which I loath.

I'll probably (at some point) write a 10 tips to travelling in Philippines (Subic & Boracay). Hopefully it'll be soon otherwise I'll forget what those 10 tips were.

I've got one too many good problems lately. While they are good, they are still problems. And while they are problems, at least they're good ones. Looking at the brighter side of things hey!

Verbal diarrhea (diarrhea being a word I never learnt to spell right) today. I wonder why.

Hmmm. Clean room, shower, read, sleep. Clean room, shower, sleep. Clean room, sleep. Shower, sleep. Sleep.

Probably attempt the first and see how far that goes.

I think I dreamt a little yesterday. Trying to piece the fragments of what I remember together but it's doesn't make sense. Or maybe I'm just making up my dream with what I want it to be, which at this point, even I am not sure.

8 minutes to go!

No comments: