Tuesday, March 11

Look At The Stars


Yellow - Coldplay

During my recent trip, as I was out at sea looking at the stars at night, I thought of this song.

I'm partly emo today. It started from angst, and it's just been going down. Like a slide.

If I could wish, and have my wishes granted, my wish list will be as such. I wish the haze would clear, because my throat is really hurting, and it's not likely to get any better with the air quality being like this. I wish that the mystery of the missing flight will be resolved soon, so as to not give all the many parties reasons to debate, to defame, to argue and to mislead. And also to give closure to all those who are keeping hope. I wish I knew what to do, and what is best. I wish I didn't have to make decisions.

I wish that people would grow up, I wish that I too would.

Look how they shine for you.

No comments: