Monday, March 10

Ready For Love

Ready For Love - Claudio Caccini ft. Carl

I heard this while at one of the dinners at Boracay, liked it, shazam-ed it, and now am sharing it.

So I'm back from my Philippine adventure, more on that another day, or not, since it's all on Fb. Just completed my tagging spree, so tiring.

In summary, great team, awesome times.
So upon coming back, I hear about the missing flight, about the political condition, and the haze, and of course the water rationing. Not the most pleasing welcoming home I'd say. 

It saddened me to realize that while I was having a great time in the Philippines, there was so much going on back home, and at that point, none of it had concerned me. Until I got back. 

This is how selfish and ignorant people can be sometimes.

Nonetheless, let's keep praying for our nation, for all that's going on. For all that is to be. 

No comments: