Friday, March 21

Too Full

1. Don't ask me why but I was jabbing at my layer(s) of tummy fats and I realized, "Oh crap! It's so thick and flabby!" >(

I'm sorry that's a horrible visual for those who are imagining it now, but it's so bad, I'm worried for my own well being. Probably time to give the gym a call tomorrow.

2. Provided that I have some time tomorrow to make that call. I forgot to bring my name cards back from the office. Which means I got to go retrieve them tomorrow before going off. That's 20 minutes of extra snooze time.

3. Little doggie is napping on my lap. Such bliss.

4. Have you heard Ellie Golding's acoustic version of Lights? I love that song, I really do. But I don't agree with this version of it, she sounds like she's choking on her words.

5. "And the telling thing is that self confidence has very little to do with actual competence" (The Social Animal by David Brooks, pg 222). Because that's where I've read till so far.

6. I love this song, Superman - Five for Fighting



7. The truth wasn't the hard part. Pushing it further than what should've been is where it gets difficult. But then again, staying within the comfort zone doesn't get you anywhere.

8. I'm so glad the haze has cleared out! :D It's been a good couple of days since the haze has gone, and that it's been rainy so it's not so hot here, but humans mostly only complain when things are bad, and when things get better, they look for the next bad thing to complain about. Aye humans tsk tsk!

9. I had 4 cups of coffee today. Brekkie, brunch, tea and supper. And I reckon I can still sleep just fine tonight, that's how tired I am. "You look tired". I am tired.

10. If I do jinx myself and fail to fall asleep tonight.. I only have myself to blame.

Hahaha. Goodnight world, sweet dreams, sleep tight! xx

No comments: