Wednesday, March 12

Still As Whiny As Ever

Why am I so sleepy, and tired?

I've resorted to using the aircond in my room, and left my windows closed today so that the haze doesn't get in, but it still stinks. And my throat still hurts. Smokers should cease to exist.

Had dinner at Ippudo at the Gardens. Like finally! Having heard about it for so long, and having resisted the urge to go all the way into the city just to try it at Pavillion, so glad they decided to come to me. It was yums, the broth was mostly.

But by the time I was halfway done, I just couldn't eat no more - it became jelak, too salty too I reckon. So while the portion was generous, and while I am glad I finally tried it, I don't think I'll be going back for more. It simply doesn't fall under my comfort food category. And it's pricey too.

And I need to pack my bags for tomorrow too. 

No comments: