Sunday, February 16

(Some) Life Lessons


The Secret Life of Walter Mitty Soundtrack

I am enjoying the soundtrack a lot more than the show, truth be told.

1. Don't eat, when you're already full.

2. It's not great to complain too much. But God gave us friends who'd listen anyway, don't take them for granted.

3. If I like you, I'll tell you so. You should do the same.

4. When the weather is so hot, always drink a lot of water.

5. "You are the salt of the Earth, but if salt has lost its taste, how shall its saltiness be restored? It is no longer good for anything except to be thrown out and trampled under people's feet." Matthew 5:13

So be salty! :D
Jokes aside, food for thought.

Went sailing today. The yacht club is falling apart. It makes me sad. Sad that I'll lose a place where I could once seek comfort. I like being out at sea. Feels free and at ease. But not when my equipments are breaking into bits. You lose the sense of security. I can't feel safe, and assured. Let alone taking newbies out.

Meh. I am even sadder that there seems to be nothing I can do about it. Or is it that I don't want to do anything about it?

Haven't been sleeping enough lately.. I keep waking up at odd hours every now and then. I dream weird dreams too. Weird is not naughty dreams.

This is ground control. Hug?

No comments: