Sunday, February 9

Double Posting Today

Because I ate too much for dinner. And I can't shower yet because otherwise I'd have a big tummy. And I can't go to bed before I shower because I'm germy. So it figures.

I pledge to clean up part of the space on my floor, which (only) includes the main table, the dining area and doggy's area during the next available day off.

I also pledge to finish off the book I am currently reading - David and Goliath by Malcolm Gladwell, which has been unfinished for long enough. Since just before Christmas till now. I'll finish it tonight, with a nice cup of coffee.

My grandma is in the hospital, it's nothing major and mommy's with her tonight. Please pray for her speedy recovery. Thanks! And while you are at that, please also pray for my upcoming Philippines sail trip! I'm scared of pirates. Double thanks!


Reload - Sebastian Ingrosso, Tommy Trash, John Martin

I've got a question. Why, why would anyone name themselves Trash?

On a more serious note. Maybe age is catching up, or call it an epiphany. I've been thinking about stuff that previously didn't bother me much. Like, old age for instance, how lonely and scary growing old is. And you'd think that the older you are, the less fearful you'll be, I dare bet that that's not one bit true.

Not that I'm that old, but I came to that conclusion from some basic observation.

I've also thought about other matters, but they all fall under the 'life' category in general. So I shan't bore you. In summary. Growing up kinda sucks. And since I've somewhat spoiled my own mood and general well-being, here are some photos of adorable babies, and yours truly of course - if you have a pretty face, you flaunt it. Hee!

From top left hand (clockwise): Jeremy+Sandy's son, Aiden Koo's first birthday bash; crazy hyper & adorable twins; and an adorable little one who smiles funny. I think they're my distant cousins.
And if you think I'm warming to children, you're wrong. It was just that on all the occasions above, it was either the babies, or the adults. By which I much preferred the ones who won't ask me questions.

Okay, I think the food has digested somewhat, I'm gonna shut this down and be a nerdy bookworm for abit.

Have a great week ahead y'all. Love!

No comments: