Monday, February 17

Did You Know

That boats are typically referred to as females?

And I know this because once my coach had said, her bottom needs to be smooth. Which trust me, actually makes full sense in sailing terminology. Brings back fond memories of sailing in Langkawi..

I don't feel swell today. I thought I was pretty ansty yesterday already, but today was very much worse. My head was throbbing, my eyelids felt heavy, and I was making a lot of disgruntled noises. My entire being was just lazy to the core. And I was infinitely peckish. Boo.

Maybe I need to be thwacked by the boom to get it together. Or maybe it's just the contact lenses. I dunno.

Could it be that the more people say it won't work, the more you want it to work? The more they say, this is bad for you, the more you'd want to do it? And likewise, the more they say this is good for you, the more convinced you are that it's not what you want? What is wrong with these people?

The one thing that really gets to me (in a good way) is the ability to make me laugh. When I particularly don't feel like it. So, thank you for making me smile!

I had so much high calorie filled snacks today, I hope I miraculously burn them away. And I still wake up at the oddest of hours. What is wrong with you you stupid biological clock.

Counting down to Philippines - 8 days! :D

Okay. Bye!

No comments: