Thursday, February 13

When It's All Going Good

Today was all sorts of busy. But also filled with many encouraging undertones.

"I have confidence you can do it." Yay! =)

It's been awhile since I last gave a presentation of any sort, I'm anxious but excited at the same time. And the affirmation that I'm a good and valuable employee from someone I respect. Rocks my socks!

And I got another invite to go sailing, all expense taken care of! Wheee.. Make that two separate events. Woots woots! My only concern now is just how my leave days are depleting even before the mid year mark. T__T

(Update) Make that THREE events now. Excluding Philippines that is. Leave days, please grow on trees! Please pretty please.

It's a good problem no less. Hee~

So today I learnt that the first impression I give out is still that of a scary, mean, don't-mess-with-me cool, calm headed, confident kinda impression. Which I am not inclined at all to say is bad, but it'd be nice if the first impression I gave out also included the fun, playful and not-so-serious side of me.

That would make making friends a whole lot easier!

Tomorrow is Valentines Day and also it's 元宵节 - the Chinese equivalent, my grandpa said that this 'coincidence' happens every 19 years. Not that I remember the last time it happened because at 7, who cared about February 14th if it weren't a school holiday.

19 years later.. Of course I hope to get a flower or maybe two, some chocolates, and maybe some presents, but hey, that's not what this day is about is it?

I LOVE YOU ALL, ANYTIME, ANYDAY, ANYWAY! xx

No comments: