Friday, February 21

Toxic

Eeeee. Why am I so needy. I don't like it. Could it be that I miss my parents? Separation anxiety? Who am I kidding. Hahaha.

I had my nice long warm shower. Nada. No help with the toxins. What is up yo my goodness gracious me.

It could be all the sotong, cake, more sotong and iced chocolate and whatnot. But I want cake still. How am I ever gonna be 50kg's in time?

Tempted to take detox tea to flush out all the nonsense, but I've got stuff planned out for the weekend. Why! I just wanna stay home and rot cuddle. Can't risk needing the toilet every 20 mins either. Boo.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I don't like spreading negative juju. But boo. So. Be. It.

Imma figure something out in my sleep. And wake up feeling like sunshine tomorrow.

Good night world, sleep tight! xx

No comments: