Friday, February 28

Greetings From Subic Bay

My finger nails are chipping. And I've got a sore throat. Boo. Those aside, we're off to Boracay tmr, our very first race (200nm), I have yet to figure out how to use the toilet bowl on the boat. I won a Quicksilver hoodie at a limbo competition at the opening dinner earlier, and because it was for men (sailing events are skewed that way), the MC asked, "Do you have a boyfriend you can give it to?" And when I responded saying no, she said, "Well maybe you'll find one here". Haha, what are the odds. And also today, the cabbie was talking to me and he suddenly said, "Can I ask you a question?" Yeah sure. "Has anyone ever told you that you're beautiful?" Yes, plenty.

Man, I am loving the Philippines. Hahaha! Sending love back home.. xx

No comments: