Saturday, February 22

Comfort

I have the habit of purchasing and storing shower gels and I totally love it when that one day, when that perfect scent makes bath time so awesome.

I only pee-ed three times today, too much information I know (-__-) but that goes to show just how dehydrated I am. And perhaps that explains moderately why I'm little miss cranky pants.

If I used the caterpillar to butterfly analogy. It would make complete total perfect sense. But who said rationality is always part of my thought processes aye?

And that was some major crash. I wonder what they must've felt.. but I don't think I should ask.

The haze seems to be pretty bad, I can smell it from my room. I wonder if it'll be like this for much longer. My lungs are dying.

Gotta pack for tomorrow, and for Philippines. Yay to living out of my luggage once more, I've been waiting for this day, for way too long.

Man, I'm such a pretty girl. 

That, was supposed to be a monologue. Hehehe! xx

No comments: