Monday, February 24

What Happened?

Awww boo. Low readership. Is it because I've been cranky so all you people have decided to boycott me? =( I'll be well behaved from now on. Promise. Come back please pretty please.

Kidding. =)

The same people will have the same problems. It's evident in my work, evident in majority of the things I do, events I experience. Guess it's habitual. Somewhat like how we tend to always like the same kind of people. But there'll be outliers from time to time, and they're called the exceptions.

There are also instances whereby the same person turns out to be an exception. What are the odds though?

I sneezed twice today, who's missing me? And my piercings are itchy.. I hope it's not an infection. It can't be. I'm flying tomorrow (well, technically Wednesday morning), at a super ungodly hour. Try a 1.20am flight. Rawr. I'll just sleep through it. I hope.

I should really be packing now. But I pack better when I'm in a frenzy.

Just because this is such a happy looking photo.
And that you've got my pretty face right smack at the center. /glee
Don't miss me while I am gone. On a more serious note, do pray for me, for safety mostly. Onshore and offshore. I'll come back with pretty photos of my adventures and of the white sandy beaches.

Love! xxx

No comments: