Monday, July 1

Who Is Gonna Save The World Tonight


Save The World - Swedish House Mafia

Why didn't I go for their concert lah. Why. Zzzz! And there this One too (pun intended). My new running jogging song.

I've been unnecessarily mean today. To even my friends. Haven't said the kindest of things and best yet, wasn't even intentional. Which means that I just said it, without any filtering. And that's bad.

Dear Lord, please teach me to control my tongue better and not say things that will cause hurt or harm onto others. Amen.

Still have a tonne to do. Maybe that's why I am slightly pissy. Brrrhh. And it could be that I'm just tired.

Latest grab-and-go breakfast recipe: pasar malam otak-otak x 3 + one scrambled egg + one Mission onion and chive wrap. Yums!

Okay, time to go rest a little, recharge!

No comments: