Saturday, July 20

What Do I Do With You?

Harbouring a massive B1A4 crush. Massive.


If.. - B1A4

Finally made a trip into the not-so-newly built Telawi Square today! Paid Number76 a visit and I'm glad I did, after all the rave about it online and offline. And my verdict is - I LIKE it there. Slightly on the expensive side, but it's a good thing I finally got to cash in on (probably) my last birthday present this year. Thank you awesome colleagues! 

I also thoroughly enjoyed just sitting in a small quiet corner, drinking coffee and reading a good book. It's been so long since I last did that I forgot how good it feels.

Time for some detox tea though, I've been wrecking havoc with my dietary intake so much so I actually do feel unhealthy. Putting aside the weighing machine for a bit too. Just got to start eating more healthily before I go back to recording those numbers.

Wisdom for today: "There are two ways to be happy - Improve your reality, or lower your expectations." - Nineteen Minutes, Jodi Picoult

I hope Saturday has been good to you too! 

No comments: