Tuesday, July 2

Trilingual

Just like me! I speak English, Malay and Mandarin. And Canto. And I understand minimal Teochew and Hokkien. Okay, lets just say I'm multilingual, and brilliant. Hee.


Come Back To Me - Bii

I've heard this on the Chinese radio channel a couple of times. And the lyrics are in three different languages - Mandarin, Korean and English, though the English part pretty much has the singer repeat "Come back to me".

Soundhound couldn't identify the song, probably for the same reason. But awesome as I am, I managed to find it anyway.

I like the song, and the tune to it. And also the singer's voice. Maybe also partially because there's so many different parts to it. But from what I gather, asking someone to 'come back to me', that's pretty uncool. And well, useless.

Everytime I hear Lawson's Standing in the Dark, I get the same feeling. "She's dancing on the table, looking through the glass, she's someone else's angel", I instinctively think - serves you right lah.

But don't get me wrong. I love the song. I think it's catchy.

Wheeee, listening to Come Back To Me while planning the balance of the Korea trip, I'm suddenly more awake than I was 2 hours ago.

Happy days ahead, for both, you (and by that I meant, ALL of you) and I.

No comments: